13 de mai. de 2012

Dey-One - Back In The Day (The '89-95 rewind)



TRACKLIST: 
Intro: Gotta Go! 
Ahmad - Back in the Day [acapella] 
Xscape - Just Kicking It [instrumental] 
Brandy - Best Friend [beat box acapella/original] 
Skit: Cool Out! 
Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up 
Milli Vanilli - Baby Don't Forget My Number 
Soul II Soul - Back To Life 
Montel Jordan - This Is How We Do It [acapella] 
Cypress Hill - Insane in the Brain 
Paperboy - Ditty 
PM Dawn - Set Adrift on Memory Bliss [w/ Frank Potatoes Scratch] 
Snow - Informer 
Black Sheep - The Choice is Yours 
Candyman - Knockin' Boots 
Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance [w/ instrumental] 
Ol' Dirty Bastard - Shimmy Shimmy Ya [acapella] 
Zhane - Hey Mr. DJ 
Positive K - I Got A Man 
Interlude: Big Balls! 
Bobby Brown - My Prerogative 
Bell, Biv, DeVoe - Poison 
UMC's - One To Grow On 
Skee-Lo - I Wish [acapella] 
Gerardo - Rico Suave 
Coolio - Fantastic Voyage 
Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock - Joy 'N Pain [acapella] 
Skit: Face It! 
Tag Team - Whoomp! 
Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back [acapella/original] 
Hammer - Too Legit To Quit 
Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations 
Heavy D & The Boyz - Now That We Found Love 
Skit: Wild E. Coyote Acme Shit! 
TLC - Creep 
Adina Howard - Freak Like Me 
SWV - Right Here 
2Pac - I Get Around 
Snoop Dogg - Who Am I (What's My Name) 
Outro: I'm Runnin The Show!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário